How The Cash-Matrix Is Devaluing Your Wealth Right Now

One of the biggest mis-understandings I see people have in my interaction with thousands of people is the failure to understand what’s happening with their wealth right now.

This video below, and the calculator I’ve linked you to will give you the power to see what your money today will be worth in 10 years if you choose to stay within the Cash-Matrix. This will allow you to very clearly see the effects of inflation on your assets within the Cash-Matrix.

Take just 13 minutes and go through this, it’ll change your perspective on the importance to invest:

The calculator I use is located here: http://www.whatsthecost.com/cpi.aspx

Let me know how important you think it is to invest right now after watching the video and calculating your reality in the comments below!

ADDITION:

A lot of people asked “What about Inflation while the pot is growing?” – Inflation insdie the cash-matrix only affects you while you’re inside the Cash-Matrix. On the way up, we want to get you out of the cash-matrix, invested in real assets, like Gold & Silver, where inflation is a friend, not an enemy.

NOTE: Make sure you do the exercise, work out:

1. How much the Cash-Matrix will cost YOU right now in 10, 20, 30 years.
2. Work out how much you could make by being the WORST student of Gold For Life
3. Submit your answers in the comments
4. Click here to read 23 case studies from our clients in 27 countries with their wealth: http://www.goldandsilverforlife.com/success-stories/

– Minesh Bhindi

0 Comments

Ryan

May 11, 2013 at 2:44 pm - Reply

This is misleading. For the “positive” section you’re not taking out inflation rates, just adding on a return.

Honolulu Aunty

May 11, 2013 at 11:45 pm - Reply

That was great to watch and I am looking forward to playing with our numbers.

However, in the first computation with 10% inflation per year for 10 years – the result is on funds that are just sitting and not earning anything, and the buying power is chopped to almost a third of the original amount.

When the growth formulas of 12% or 26.4% were applied, that show the entire growth over 10 or 20 years. At what point do you also account for the 10% inflation?

Thank you much for the lessons!

Taiji Miyagawa

May 12, 2013 at 6:22 am - Reply

Minesh,

Good stuff, as usual, but the link, http://www.whatsthecost.com/cpi.aspx keeps giving me an “Error 504” message…..both in Firefox and Windows Explorer…..

Owen

May 13, 2013 at 10:59 am - Reply

Happy birthday Minesh!!!

Wow, this will cost me:
10 years – £260528.62
20 years – £351369.34
30 years – £383043.54

Using the strategy as the worst student I could make:
10 years – £1,242,339.28
20 years – £3,858,517.24
30 years – £11,983,968.85

I really need to escape the cash-matrix now. I have no strategy with my savings and I constantly feel the worry of the future and having to be a slave to this system working forever while my earnings are eroded.

If I could escape the cash-matrix now I could have so much more freedom. Currently I work every day of the year, this would allow me to enjoy my work and take the time off that I truly need, without worrying what if work slows down, or what if inflation takes my savings.

John K. Lambert

May 13, 2013 at 11:12 am - Reply

owing to the rates of inflation mentioned,the effects on the cost of living will be far touching especially for most of us living below or within the dollar a day that any offer can make a difference in life Happy Birth Day

David Blair

May 13, 2013 at 11:41 am - Reply

Happy Birthday Minesh!
a)The Cash Matrix will cost me liquid assets outside of property
in 10 years – £185,267
in 20 years – £250,351
in 30 years – £273,919
B) As the worst student in GFL, if I invested all these liquid assets, I could make
in 10 years £600,166
in 20 years £2,464,193
in 30 years £8,253,577
c) It is time for me to escape the cash matrix as I lack a real strategy at the moment to deal with this very problem. Other markets are fraught with uncertainty and even the survival of our financial system in Europe in it’s current form is in serious doubt. I have done well with property in years gone by but my investments in cash and securities have failed over the last 5 years and have been affected badly by the Cash Matrix
d) It would make my retirement years much more secure and provide a basis for the continuing success of my family’s future.

Jakir

May 13, 2013 at 12:36 pm - Reply

Happy Birthday Minesh! Hope you have a brilliant day mate.

a) How much money the Cash-Matrix will cost you over 10, 20, 30 years starting now.

10 years will give me a loss of £6513.22
20 years will give me a loss of £8784.23
30 years will give me a loss of £9576.09

GFL
In 10 years being the worst student seems to make me £31,058.48
In 20 years being the worst student seems to make me £96,462.93
In 30 years being the worst student seems to make me £299,599.22

c) Why you think it’s time now for you to escape the Cash-Matrix.

I would like to escape the cash matrix, as my dream is to be financially free and want to have consistent income that gradually grows from multiple asset classes to grow and preserve my wealth.
At this current climate job security is coming out to be a myth as well as a lot of other things. And I believe this is jus the start.

d) How will it change your future if you could escape the Cash-Matrix now.

In the future once I have reached this goal from assets my main goal is to give back in the form of philanthropy (that’s my plan “give to receive”) as well as take care of the family. By giving back and taking care of the family, I believe it will give me peace and complete satisfaction. Ensures I am time rich and guarantee my retirement as well as my family’s.

Thanks.

Jalil Miah

May 13, 2013 at 1:11 pm - Reply

I find this very interesting.

a) The cash matrix will make my savings of £5000 be worth £1743.49 in 10 yrs, £607.88 in 20 yrs and £211.96 in 30 yrs.

b) Becoming the worst student in GFL will make my savings of £5000 be worth £15,529.24 in 10 yrs, £48,231.47 in 20 yrs and £149,799.61 in 30 yrs.

c) It is time for me to escape the cash matrix now because there is something I can start doing to change it.

d) It will change my future escaping the cash matrix because my savings will grow instead of devaluing in the future using the GFL formula.

Mark

May 13, 2013 at 1:33 pm - Reply

Hi Minesh,

Fantastic information, as always.

A) The cash-matrix will cost me £24,098.90 (over 10 years); £32,501.66 (over 20 years); £35,431.53 (over 30 years) – that’s bloody shocking !!!

B) Based on me being the worst student ever (which of course I wouldn’t be), I could look to make £77,916.38 (over 10 years); £319,912.81 (over 20 years); and £1,071,517.10 (over 30 years). Those are all pure profit figures (excluding the original capital).

c) I think that it’s crucial that I now escape the Cash-Matrix. I’ve worked long and hard to escape the 27 year ‘rat-race’, to set up my own business. It’s so frustrating to see that all of those ‘long hours in the office’ is being eroded away, with seemingly little I can do about it (until I watched your video). Now, in the rough & tumble world of self-employment (I’m an internet marketer), I’m having to watch EVERY penny and I’m actually seeing my savings being eroded just with normal living expenses (let alone the cash-matrix).

D) I remember reading about your basket brigades for the past 2 years thinking “if only I had a stable income and not have to worry about every little penny being spent” (yes even just a simple tube fare across London) “then I would jump at the chance to help those guys out”…… It’s on my vision board ‘to-do’ THIS YEAR – no matter what !! Of course, there are so many other volunteer projects I would like to do IF I could escape the lap-top !!

I need to get my brain back in the game !!!

Alan Jones

May 13, 2013 at 1:40 pm - Reply

a) Assuming 10% even though the stated figures are far less than that historically £16,284,£21,961 and £23,941
b) at 12% £52,646, £216157, £723998
c) Need to beat inflation by a clear margin in order to live off my retirement pot and still have sufficient left for the future.
d) Would have peace of mind for the future.

Chris Dowling

May 13, 2013 at 1:41 pm - Reply

Quite sobering! Your figures reinforce the figures I get from most of the retirement calculators I’ve used. It certainly is a wake up call to take action! Thanks!

Alan Jones

May 13, 2013 at 2:07 pm - Reply

Happy Birthday Minesh
I assume that if inflation runs at say 5% and your investments grow at 12% then the real return is the difference
EG £1000 at 5% over 10 years would be worth £598.74 or if invested at 5% would be £1628.99
However if the £100 grew at 12% it would be worth £3105.85 so in this scenario the adjusted for inflation return is £3105.85 -£1628.99 1.e £1476.86
Or have I misunderstood something?

Chris Cartwright

May 13, 2013 at 2:16 pm - Reply

Happy Birthday Minesh !

(a) Based on £100,000 in assets, the cash matrix will cost me

£65,132 in 10 years
£87,842 in 20 years
£95,671 in 30 years

(b) Based on £100,000 and 12% growth per month, the gain I could achieve are

£210,584,profit in 10 years
£864,629 profit in 20 years
£2,895,992 profit in 30 years

(c) I need to escape the cash matrix to protect my future wealth and prosperity from the damaging effects of inflation

(d) Escaping the cash matrix will enable me to ..

– Enjoy the future rewards of my hard earned wealth
– Escape the damaging effects on inflation
– Live my life with the certainty my future wealth is secure
– Enable me to educate others to improve their financial literacy
– Enable me to give back more to others that need it most
– Enable me to fulfill more of my dreams – like taking my best friends to Monaco in 2 weeks time!

Have a Great Day Minesh

John McDonald

May 13, 2013 at 2:27 pm - Reply

Many Happy Returns 😉 .

My answers are:-

a) After a totally-debilitating illness resulted in me living off my savings for a couple of years,
I find myself flat broke and having to start over at age 58, so to answer this, I am going to
have to assume an available amount to invest. I believe I can get some holiday park
sales work – [accommodation provided, greatly reducing living expenses]. It would be
attainable to save £5000 in three months.

Assuming £5000, the “Cash-Matrix” will cost me:

over 10 years = £3256.61 [or MINUS approx 65% of WHATEVER starting figure]

over 20 years = £4392.12 [or MINUS approx 88% of WHATEVER starting figure]

over 30 years = £4788.04 [or MINUS approx 96% of WHATEVER starting figure].

b) Assuming I were to store value (and compound same) NOT in fiat currency,
subject to 10% compound per annum devaluation, but rather in REAL money,
ie metal(s), especially precious, then, even if worst student, I could gain:

[again starting with £5000]

over 10 years = £10,529.24 [ or PLUS approx 211% of WHATEVER starting figure]

over 20 years = £43,231.47 [ or PLUS approx 865% of WHATEVER starting figure]

over 30 years = £144,799.61 [or PLUS approx 2,896% of WHATEVER starting figure].

c) In a sense, I have no need to “escape” the “Cash-Matrix”, unforeseen circumstances
having EVICTED me from it, so to speak. The opportunity is to start over, with the knowledge
that it is to be avoided totally this time around. (The savings that dwindled so quickly would
have been MUCH more capable of lasting way BEYOND my rough patch of ill health,
had they been kept in a REAL store of REAL value.)

d) If I am blessed, insha’Allah, with a Gold-for-Life scholarship, it will not merely change,
but TRANSFORM my life. Although I will have nothing with which to invest and/or trade
from Day 1 (as explained above), I will study for the first month or two until I am able
to start funding from savings from income, as explained above. Over a few years,
by diligent continued funding plus total compounding, I will be able to build to where
I am able to:
a) stop full-time working, take a small portion of the funds to allocate to intraday
“Trading the Gap” on indices by means of financial spreadbetting, for income,
requiring only two hours per day, alongside continuing the Gold-for-Life program
for capital growth, freeing up time and resources to dedicate myself to my REAL calling,
which is:
b) my practice of spiritual liberation through authentic yoga (the original untainted yoga
as presented, for example, in the upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, and Yoga Sutras of Patanjali),
and, perhaps, some role in the teaching of That, thereby playing some small part towards
the realisation of the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.

Blessings to you, Minesh,

John McDonald.

Bud Thompson

May 13, 2013 at 2:59 pm - Reply

Happy Birthday Minesh,

This is something I’ve realized for many years about Gold & silver vs inflation but got recently wiped out due to circumstances unforeseen…If I can ever build some investment money back up I’m ready to join and invest with your plan.. Do you offer any advice on how to build wealth from 0? Your plan works best in perserving people’s nest egg now..

thanks

Bud Thompson

May 13, 2013 at 3:10 pm - Reply

I was thinking of the comment below…. the positive rates not reflecting inflation.. I think the answer is you’re avoiding the inflation..you’re not losing buying power.. so if gold is $1300 / troy oz today and is $3600 in 5-10 years (or less) if really takes more $’s or pounds to buy .. just like gas or petrol… ”
inflation never sleeps” in fiat money in times of prosperity gold/silver sleep

Veronica Brand

May 13, 2013 at 3:49 pm - Reply

The cash matrix will cost me the following .
My capital of £2,000 in 10 years will be worth £697.36 SO COST TO ME IS £1302.64
My capital of £2000 in 20 years will be worth £243.15 SO COST TO ME IS £1756.85
My capital of £2000 in 30 years will be worth £84.78 SO COST TO ME IS £1915.22

If I was the worst student at gold for life I would make the following on my £2000 capital
£2000 over 10 years will be worth £6,211.70
£2000 over 20 years will be worth £19,292.59
£2000 over 30 years will be worth £59,919.84

Its time now as I felt as though I was running backwards financially and now understand why.
Also this government can do quantative easing as often as it likes.Remember how the first time they did it after the credit crunch it was hailed as the saviour of the economy ? It made big news, then second time around it was a little more subdued and now you barely hear when it happens.Perhaps they were testing to see if anyone would notice ! The 9 month lag as it was known (the time it takes for its effects to be felt in the economy) is now a permanent thing!
It would change my life as I am struggling just to keep up with putting a roof over my families head, put food on the table and put petrol in my car and there are only so many hours a person can work !
Plus lost my house years ago and renting sucks !
I know that I have to change my mindset before anything financially changes and have been working on this and feel ready now.
My kids are leaving university in 3 years time with over £50,000 worth of debt to start their lives with and that just can’t be right.I would like them to learn this system so we can find our a way out of the cash matrix forever !

Veronica Brand

May 13, 2013 at 3:59 pm - Reply

PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINESH and thanks for giving us another oppurtunity to win a scholarship. You are a jolly decent chap !

Veronica Brand

May 13, 2013 at 5:07 pm - Reply

Inputting my own capital figures into the calculator really brought it home to me…it was like someone had crept up and stolen from me by the time I got to 10 years time value after inflation………………

Aibek

May 13, 2013 at 5:24 pm - Reply

As the worst student I could make in
10 years – 2593.74
20 years – 6.727.50
30 yeas – 17.449
Having invested just a thousand pounds
As an active one that could be in
10 years – 10.410.48
20 years – 108.378.09
30 years – 1.128.267.86
hello Minesh and a happy birthday. I have been working hard all my life and havent saved anything. I never had a financial education and nobody ever told me how to manage my money. I have two high education degrees. Unfortunatley, that didnt help either. Now, i started educating myself how to keep money, love money and attract money. I saw your posts on facbook and im impressed. If i win this competion i woul be over the moon. Starting frrom a pound and becoming a millionaire is my goal. Whatever i did before didnt work. But i will never give up. Theres a reason why i met you and other inspiring people in internet. Thanks for sharing and helping others. You could just live a happy life with lots of money:)) instead you chose to help others and educate others. I think thats the governments job. They have to include this on school schedule. But they dont.
Good job you do!!! Keep doing it!!!

Fritz Meyer

May 13, 2013 at 5:37 pm - Reply

Hi Minish,
Thank you for your explanation of our hidden loss to inflation. Well presented, and the calculator is very useful to easily find out where you will be financially in the future. Sobering wake up call !!!

How much money the Cash-Matrix will cost me over 10, 20, 30 years starting now.
I plan to start with a £40,000
10 year loss £ 26,053
20 year loss £ 35,137
30 year loss £ 38,305

How much money could I make being the worst student of GFL over 10, 20, 30 years starting now.
10 year gain £ 84,233
20 year gain £ 345,851
30 year gain £ 1,158,396

Why you think it’s time now for you to escape the Cash-Matrix

I live in the US and the inflation of the dollar is much greater than 10%. Also, we are printing money so the value of the dollar is crashing verses other currencies. I want my investments to be out of the US and into the British Pound for starters. I plan on increasing my investment in your program every year and I will be a student that will be at least your average or better. I am tired of losing my hard earned money to our inept government.

How will it change your future if you could escape the Cash-Matrix now

Every day that I don’t use this system it is costing me my future financial independence. You cannot make up these days at the last minute because accumulating wealth is a long term process. If you try to find the super big hit investment to make up, the odds are very slim for success. I speak from my own personal experience. “You can only help others if you are financially successful yourself.” With your program I look forward to sharing my success with others.

My best to you,
Fritz

Kathleen Harrah

May 13, 2013 at 9:30 pm - Reply

Happy Birthday Minesh!
I have been lurking on your email list for quite sometime, and absorbing and carefully checking out what you are saying. Taking inflation into account is extremely sobering. Starting with a modest hypothetical $10,000-
10; I will have lost about $6500 (or the buying power thereof)
20; I will have lost about $8800
30; I will have lost the buying power of about $9500 of that original 10,000. Good grief. I could just burn it now.
b) How much money you COULD make being the worst student of GFL over 10, 20, 30 years starting now. Ok, so too make simple and on the low end,making one percent a month (will have to still account for 10% inflation at some point)
10; my original amount will now be approx 31K
20: approx 110K
30: approx 341K

Now. . .being a “bad” student in this example, on top of probably not doing the math totally right, and starting with a fairly small amount, and even then accounting for significant inflation. . .it’s clear that I’ll be a whole lot better off than if I left my money in the bank or invested in most of the conventional options available to me.
c) Why you think it’s time now for you to escape the Cash-Matrix.
I’m a divorced mom of three, and I see the possibility of financial independence through ‘conventional’ means to be rather small. Both my parents passed in the last two years, and left me a small amount – I see that saving it in the bank or investing conventionally will leave it shrinking away and not serving me and my family as mom had hoped. I believe that I have the responsibility to try to make the most of this.
d) How will it change your future if you could escape the Cash-Matrix now.
Escaping the Cash matrix with this model would allow me to provide more for my children financially, and feel much more secure with being able to retire somewhat comfortably with supplemental income, while being able to contribute to causes I care about.

Thanks very much. Enjoy your day!

Szilard

May 13, 2013 at 10:04 pm - Reply

Minesh,

a) Cash-Matrix cost me:
£4559.25 in 10 years
£6148.96 in 20 years
£6703.26 in 30 years
b) Being the worst student would make:
£21740.94 in 10 years
£67524.05 in 20 years
£209719.45 in 30 years
c) Why is it time now to escape?
Because the time is always now. There has never been a time when the time was not now. You can only live (your life) now so you either act now or you do not act at all. I decided to act (not too long ago). I am looking forward to the GFL programme if this is the road I have to go down.
d) How will it change future?
Will give me an opportunity to be a living proof and help others to be themselves.

Ps: Apologies Minesh but answer d, is happening anyway 🙂
Ps: HAPPY Birtday!

Lori

May 14, 2013 at 3:58 am - Reply

Happy Birthday! Hope you are having a great day.

I knew inflation was a problem, but I didn’t realize how much until I plugged in numbers into the calculator. I’ve been putting money aside for retirement for over 20 years assuming I wouldn’t be able to rely on the company I’m working for or the government to take care of me. Looks like I will need to do more so I can really enjoy my retirement years

Cash matrix will eat away at my $100,000 and be worth in
10 years: $34,867.84
20 years: $12,157.67
30 years: $4,239.12

It will be even worse if inflation goes above 10%, which is a likely scenario

I can’t believe how much money I could make being a GFL student. It’s comforting to know that the worst student still makes 12% so my $100,000 can be worth in
10 years: $259,374.25
20 years: $672,749.99
30 years: $1,744,940.23

That will allow me to live a fun, worry free retirement.

I would love to retire sooner rather than later so I can enjoy the money I’ve worked so hard to save. It would be a waste to be sooo old that I can’t enjoy the fruits of my labor. It’s very important to get out of the cash matrix now to make it a reality. I also want to be a role model for my children. I wish I had this information when I was their age so I could have made better, informed investment decisions.

Thanks Minesh for sharing your knowledge!

Mahalo and best wishes,
Lori

Kitty

May 14, 2013 at 6:27 am - Reply

I should live to “win” today because i believen
That you and Andy Shaw can Make my life.
I don’t have cash on the bank so i don’t need the
Calculator . But if i Can Make a start i like to
Shear it with al the people i am coaching already.
Because i like to change the world

Christina Chivers

May 15, 2013 at 10:16 am - Reply

Many happy returns Minesh. May the year ahead be as happy as your birthday.
A) I have already invested in some gold and silver, so don’t have that much cash in the bank, but I am not getting any return for it. In fact, I’m losing. However, what cash I do have would come out as follows:
10 years – £4,902.44
20 years – £4,005.65
30 years – £3,272.91

B) If I were the worst student on GFL and simply did not do anything with what I had learned, that would mean keeping things as they are. However, if I did apply what I had learned, at your calculations of 12%:
10 years – £18,635.09
20 years – £57,877.76
30 years – £179,759.53

C) It’s time for me (and everyone else) to escape the Cash-Matrix now before all the cash I have is completely eroded by the banksters. It is time beyond time for me to escape the matrix so that I have time to show others how to do so before it is too late.

D) If I could escape the cash matrix, I would be able to live my dream of building a health practice, without having to worry about returns and therefore help people for free. Consequently, my leaving the cash matrix would not only change my future, it would change the future of countless others.

A. Alejandro

May 15, 2013 at 12:30 pm - Reply

Feliz Cumpleaños Minesh from Mexico!!!

10yrs -65% 20yrs -88% 30yrs -96% of original starting amount.

10yrs -311% 20yrs -965% 30yrs -2996% of initial investment.

c) Why you think it’s time now for you to escape the Cash-Matrix.

Because is really heartbreaking to know that our family’s business savings, a business where my
father risked his life inside of dangerous mines in Mexico for more than 40yrs, are being crippled
as long as they stay in the matrix.

d) How will it change your future if you could escape the Cash-Matrix now.

We as a family would be able to experience for the first time what it really means to be free n
would have a chance to teach others from our experience. Like someone once said, we should live to serve others…

Thank you Minesh n your father for this crusade of yours.

Geoff

May 15, 2013 at 12:37 pm - Reply

Hello Minesh, A Belated Happy Birthday to you!
I have been keeping a watchful eye on your emails/videos lately, so thought I would respond to your latest one.
I am assuming an amount of £10,000 “sat in the bank” assuming no interest from the bank and using the above link, and your suggested “real rate of inflation” the cash matrix would cost me :-
£6513.22 over 10 years
£8784.23 over 20 years
£9576.09 over 30 years
Using your GFL strategy and worst case scenario student, the money that could be made using the same pot of £10,000 would be :-
£21,058.48 in 10 years
£86,462.93 in 20 years
£289,599.22 in 30 years

Now is my time to escape the cash matrix! At 56 I have had money, lost it, then on my way back up again! I have to be as smart as possible to maximise any return for my later years. The GFL program, and your way of viewing investments and money/life choices appear to provide “the brains” to be ultra smart in order to escape the cash matrix.

This would give me an opportunity to not only look after myself and partner, but also my children and even theirs if need be…what a choice to have!!. My Father recently passed away, he did not have a massive amount of money, but in his death he has given me a golden opportunity to make my life easier one that would provide me with more choices, and in turn my family to have a better financial future.

And if all this works…to pass the message on!

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my response.

Robert

May 15, 2013 at 1:58 pm - Reply

HI MInesh
This is a REAL jaw dropping exercise! Based on £50k my capital will melt to…

10 years – £17,433
20 years – £6,078
30 years – £2,119
Using the Gold for Life strategy as the worst student I could make:
10 years – £155,292
20 years – £482,314
30 years – £1,497,996

If proof were needed for the need to take ACTION then this is it. Buying nice things such as cars, luxury items and other “short term desirables” will now be acquired as a “reward” for my consistency of silver investing and paid for out of the incomes. Best of both worlds – the holding of the Silver and income.
This has to be the new winning combination.
Thanks

Robert

Ron Cameron

May 15, 2013 at 2:18 pm - Reply

Happy birthday,

Very good video

10 Years will cost me £159,147.67
20 Years. £1,688,532.00
30 Years. £17,915,061.97

Using the strategy of the worst student I would make

10 Years. £46,587.72
20 Years. £144,694.40
30 Years. £449,389.69

Julie Coffey

May 15, 2013 at 9:03 pm - Reply

I think if you watch this and don’t take some action you’ll probably be depressed (unless you go back to sleep of course).
a) The cash matrix will havd cost me nearly £53,100 in 10yrs, £70k in 20yrs and £74k in 30yrs.
b) Even if I was the worst student I would make £168k in 10yrs, £691,700 in 20yrs and £2,317,000 in 30yrs
c) It’s time to escape the cash matrix because my family and myself are worth more than this. Currently we are puppets to inflation and rubbish monetary policy with little control over our future spending power and choices.
d) Escaping the cash matrix now makes my financial future certain – the money will be there, it’s like it’s a done deal.
Thank you Minesh – this has been a good kick up the arse to make some changes 🙂

Alkesh Patel

May 15, 2013 at 9:51 pm - Reply

a) How much money the Cash-Matrix will cost you over 10, 20, 30 years starting
now.

10 Years – £20’842
20 Years – £28’109
30 Years – £30’643

b) How much money you COULD make being the worst student of GFL over 10, 20, 30
years starting now.

10 Years – £99’387
20 Years – £308’681
30 Years – £958’717

c) Why you think it’s time now for you to escape the Cash-Matrix.

I’ve always known that inflation erodes your cash reserves in the long term, however, i’ve done nothing about it to beat Inflation, until recently. I’ve read 3 books over the last 5 months which was recommended by you, Minesh – Creating a bug free mind, The power of Intention, and Outwitting the devil. This has changed my mindset completely and challenged the way i used to think. I need to get out of the Cash-Matrix NOW!!!! because if i dont, i wont reach my ultimate goal.- That is to see my daughter grow up and spend some quality time with her. I can only do this with passive income from assets to replace my employed income.

d) How will it change your future if you could escape the Cash-Matrix now.

The most important person other than me is my daughter. I really need this to see my daughter grow up and spend some precious times together. Moving my cash out of the matrix enables me to do this by investing in say Gold or Silver to create a passive income.
This is something i like and with a great mentor and fantastic results from fellow pupils with a proven track record, i can see only one thing for me……SUCCESS!!!

alan

May 17, 2013 at 12:42 am - Reply

Minesh

I understand what you are saying about the danger we all face with qualitative easing. Starting now and assuming a 10% inflation rate $100,000 will be worth approx. $34,800 in 2023, $12,100 in 2033, and $4,200 in 2043.

Assuming a 12% yearly gain, $100,000 would be worth $310,000 in 2023, $964,000 in 2033 and $2,995,000 in 2044.

As the above shows, the cash-matrix will only cause individual wealth and thus individual freedom to erode.

One way or another, I will have to escape this cash matrix. I am currently 64 years old and recently retired. The savings I do have will have to work in order to give me the life I envision.
I have a 24 year old son who will be entering the workforce soon, and I would like to show him a positive alternative to what many people are doing today.

I appreciate your success and your generous offer of a scholarship. I know there are many deserving people in the world who could benefit from training which has a 92% success rate.

I would like to offer the following for a modified partial scholarship.

I will agree to pay your company $1000 For the training and the ongoing relationship. As soon as I earn 3% a month for 2 consecutive months, I will pay you another $1000. When I earn 3% a month for 2 consecutive months after that, I will pay you the final $1000. I do understand that your current program calls for a payment of $3000 after $100,000 of net gains.

I know this proposal still involves risk, but I also believe the upside is very promising.

I wish you a belated Happy Birthday!

Alan Sumigray
asumigray@gmail.com

FS

May 17, 2013 at 4:54 pm - Reply

£10,000 will be worth £3486 in 10 years
£1215 in 20 years
$428 in 30 years

ouch!!

even worse, £250k today will be worth £4362 in 30 years…

not worth leaving it in the bank then!

10k …..£31k in 10yrs (1%pm = 12 % a year)
20yrs…£96k
30yrs…£300k

£250k…in 30yrs will grow to £7.4m! cool
in 10 years it will be £776k
If I wanted to be a millionaire within 10years (and that goes soooo fast!) as the worst student, I need £330k today.

c) Why you think it’s time now for you to escape the Cash-Matrix.

Assuming I’m the average student,
10k in 10yrs will be worth £106k
100k in 10 yrs will be worth over a million (or I can wait for my 10k to get to a million in 20yrs as the average student)

Getting clear on this and using the tool historically (ie seeing what £5k 10 years ago is worth today), it makes sense to escape the cash matrix asa soon as!!

d) How will it change your future if you could escape the Cash-Matrix now.

Peace of mind.
10/20/30 years has gone so fast, the next 10/20/30 will likely go faster but I will probably have less opportunity, less desire, less energy to do anything with it when I’m in my 50s-70s! I only have to look at my dear mum and dad who worked hard for the last 50-60 years and historically what money was worth back then to now. It does make sense to protect your wealth and this is something no-one out there in the high street knows or will tell you. Average Joe has no idea. It really is quite chilling.
To know I have been pro-active in protecting and growing my wealth is very reassuring and something I will be keeping an active eye on.

FS

May 17, 2013 at 4:57 pm - Reply

my bad – 250k today in 30 years will buy 10.5k worth today

Richard Teare

May 17, 2013 at 7:04 pm - Reply

Hi Minesh,
I really knew about the effects of inflation from my day as an accountant trying to show people what the impact of the (published) 15% inflation rate was, way back in the seventies!
However, while the published rate is around 2%, you are correct in the actual rate being around 10%, as evidenced by the increase in price of my loaf of bread!
a.) I don’t intend to let the Cash Matrix cost me very much, as I am planning on putting my money into gold and silver (or whatever other precious metals may come in to the equation). The cost will only be what has to be borne on the liquid funds required to cover living costs. Negligible in terms of the greater returns on outside the Cash Matrix investments.
b.) With low funds just now I will be building over the first 10 years, to £100,000. Thereafter 26.64% on average – and improving as my knowledge and skill level increases.
c.) Now is the perfect time -| have no cash invested in banks and any income over and above living expenses will go into gold and silver -is already.
d.) I’ve lost money on various investments, none of which were in gold or silver – mainly property which will come back again. But my future is already changed as my thinking has moved – I now just need to concentrate on making the most of the assets I have and maintaining a minimal cash balance.

Chito Pelino

May 17, 2013 at 9:19 pm - Reply

Greetings to you Minesh. First, I want to thank you for the generous way of celebrating your birthday by way of a chance to gain scholarship on your GFL Program. I learned about your GFL program last year through Andy Shaw, whose course program, “A Bug Free Mind” I have been going through since then. I truly appreciate as well the financial education you have been sharing which I know now is a way to truly build wealth through awareness & know-how. I cut this short for now and go straight answering the questions for a chance to win GFL scholarship:

(1) Value lost on Cash-Matrix over 10, 20 30 years starting now:
Assume : GBP 100,000 (cash now) ; Inflation @ 10% per annum
Value Lost in:
10 yrs : 65,132.16
20 yrs : 87,842.33
30 yrs : 95,760.88

(2) How much money could you make being the worst student of GFL over 10, 20 30 years starting now:
Assume : GBP 10,000 (initial principal amount)
Worst GFL student scenario earning : 1.0% per month
Assume all interest earned/ incremental value plowed back to principal, earnings
in 10 yrs : 23,004
in 20 yrs : 98,926
in 30 yrs : 349,496

(3) Why you think it’s time now for you to escape the Cash-Matrix?

The longer you hold on to cash asset, the greater the loss in value in the long run, (cash is volatile asset with no protection against inflation, therefore, continuous to loose purchasing power) conversely, the sooner funds are invested in other assets (i.e. Gold), you gain built-in protection from effect of inflation & built in protection regardless whether Gold price goes up or down .. a winning position to be in at any given moment.

To gain personal control & responsibility over the management and value growth of your own personal funds/ assets rather than handing out control over to somebody else.

(4) How will it change your future if you could escape the Cash-Matrix now.

Will definitely create a significant positive impact knowing the continuous growth in asset value is assured making it a true wealth building activity, thereby providing more personal time engaging in other noteworthy activity (i.e. share the new learning & knowledge to others of what really is wealth creation is all about) … providing a life of abundance in health, wealth & relationships.

Thank you for spending time to read … Chito (from Manila, Philippines)

Shamim Pirani

May 18, 2013 at 4:14 am - Reply

Answer: A lot of grief! 60 to 70% less money whatever the amount is.
Answer: A lot. Triple the amount in real time if not more!
c) Why you think it’s time now for you to escape the Cash-Matrix.
Answer: Yes, if I win the scholarship, I will be able to escape right away with your advice and guidance, otherwise I know I am doomed.
d) How will it change your future if you could escape the Cash-Matrix now.
Answer: My future will be stress-free and so will my family’s.

desire.deep

August 9, 2014 at 3:31 pm - Reply

Don’t think too much about money. very soon world will realize money is no longer important and most people who are running after money will run away from city life and settle in remote villages